4U/CCU: My Previous Workplace

Before I came to this country, I worked for 5 years at somewhere in Kuala Lumpur and the unit is called 4U/CCU. I loved the unit, I loved the people there but it became slightly change everyday in the performance and attitude of each individu. Was it the unit that made them that way? Or was it the people? Or was it the patients? Or? Hmm for me, the unit was infected by mazmumah attitude, people started to talk behind everyone's back, people stabbed their own friends, and the quality of the nurses were poor. I am so sorry i just wanted to share my feelings here.

Ha, i misses old times, when everyone was happy with other people happiness :) it was such a good memories (i am trying to count the blessing). It was a good, great actually experiences that i earned for 5 years in the unit. It taught me the value of honesty, integrity, hard work and respect in some wayyyyy!






I am so sorry if my words hurt anyone. I am trying to be a better person but yet, i will never be. I know, I met good people in the unit, so i will never regret to be in the unit. Everyone makes mistakes, we all are human so i hope u all would forgive me for everything that i've done accidentally or intentionally. I reali am sorry. 'To err is human'. 

That is a video i made to show how much u all are appreciated to be apart of my life for last 5 years. Thank you and sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI