If You're Not The One

I want to write about one man.
And it is not much to tell. In one word to desribe him is indescribable. 







But, things didnt work as planned.
I need him but maybe he's not what Allah wants me to have and vice versa.
I believe He has made someone for me, perfectly for me.
And someone better has made for him.


If he is for me, he is for me. And if he's not, there's nothing I can do about it. Allah knows best.
Rasa cinta itu anugerahMu, janganlah Kau biarkan aku terus mencintai seseorang yg tidak patut mendapat cintaku ini. Dan andai memang dia jodohku, permudahkanlah ya Allah.


Baca lagi:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI