Happy 4th Anniversary, Love!






Dear husband,
I cherish the 4 years we've been married and I wish for many many more years of happiness together with our Zulqarnayn, insyaAllah. I'd like to let u know that I am grateful for everything Love, for putting me and Nayn above a commitment to a precious priority.

I can't thank u enough for all the things u've done. U managed to take good care of yourself, our son, and even myself from far. U went the extra mile just to fill the void & I think u hv done too much, too much I couldn't be more thankful, I am sure I can't do what u do.

I appreciate u accepted all my flaws & always trying to be a better husband who u already are. I adore u. I really do Love.

I m gonna repeat tis over and over Love, u r my best friend, u r my sunshine, u r my sky, u r my air, my better half, my sweetheart, my angel, my one & only, my everything dear darling, my heaven, my love, my hubby, my Zaki. My heaven.

I can't never be better, I've tried and still trying hard. Only u can put up with my temper & my mixed character. I am perfectly imperfect. Forgive me husband, indulge me.

I love u more each day and forever, I know u love me more than I really do. I guess we have this unconditional love to one another. Semoga Allah beri kebahagiaan & keselamatan utk keluarga kita dunia akhirat, insyaAllah. Happy anniversary, Love.

Infinite Love,
Wife. 




Ucapan Hati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI