Happy 3rd Anniversary, Love!

Dear husband,
   I treasure the moment we spent, u and me, and our lil hero. We have been married for 3 years now and I wish for many more and more years of happiness together insyaAllah. Today I'd like to say thanks Love for all the things u've done for me & for putting me as ur top priority every time.

   I know it's not easy for u to look after Nayn over there while I'm here away from u both. I know it's trouble-free for me, I just have to work and take care of myself but u, u have to take care of everyone, everything. U hv to b responsible for Nayn, makAbah, and my mom, and u hv to visit my dad's grave too. I've given u so much task and u r coping quite well. I think u hv done too much, too much I couldn't be more thankful. 

   I appreciate u accepted me for who I am, how I was, I love u involve in every decisions that I make,  I love u make the call, I respect u care about things I care, I admire u. I really do. 

  I m gonna repeat tis every year Love, u r my best friend, u r my sunshine, u r my sky, u r my air, my better half, my sweetheart, my angel, my one & only, my everything dear darling, my love. 

  I can't never be a better wife because u r always better than me inevitably. I am sorry I hope u can put up with my temper and my mixed character. I am sorry I am sorry ampunkan syg. Please take good care of ursef so u can be the father & the mother for Nayn. I love u hubby, we love u daddy. 

  I love u and always will, I know u love me more, unconditionally. Semoga Allah beri kebahagiaan utk kita dunia akhirat, insyaAllah. Happy anniversary, Love. 

Infinite Love,
Wife
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI