This is me, myself & Im.

Assalamualaikum, hi everyone :)
First of all, i am going to start this blog by introducing myself and i am so sorry i might mix English and Malay in this page ^^ as i m  Malaysian, working in Saudi Arabia and that's how it started.

Just call me Im eventho, my parents gave me quite a long name which means gentle and blissful.  The meaning itself sometimes makes me think, i am not gentle and i dont feel happy everytime :( but then, i realised (after a good friend of mine reminded me) to count the blessing.. yes count the blessing not the sadness. 

I am from Johor, Batu Pahat but in late 1995 my parents moved to Kelantan and of course they brought us all together. I have 4 brothers :) and they will fight and defend for me, anytime, anywhere. And I also have a cat named Torres, beffooorree Torres i had Panda (a cat) but it's already dead.

My best quality is also the one that gets me into the most trouble; my huge open heart. Vivacious & warm, i've a habit of opening myself too easily and seeing the best in everyone, even my judgement tells me otherwise. Hmm I think i have quite a confusing and mixture character :/

I have a lot of love to give, I think i love everyone else much more than they love me >.< i should have stop that, because we have to love ourselves more, then only others could love us. Remember Im, love urself more, love urself!








Comments

  1. torres jugak dia sebut.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. sgt syg dia kn, msti sebut.. and jgn tak perasan ade pic max dlm vid tu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambar genting kan? lalala~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI