Happy-33-Birthday, Love!

A shout-out to my man Mohd Zaki Mohd Ariff who’s been there for me at every point of my life since he was about 28 years old, 5-6 years ago or so.

An acquaintance who became friend before finally turned out to be the love of my life.

A loving, kind, cool and a person I can count on anything, anytime. Someone who puts me above everything perhaps. The only person I think could understand my struggles and suffer. My greatest support, my biggest comfort and my strongest motivation. How can I go thru this without u?

Lillahi. Wallahi. He’s too good to me, for me; I keep playing that in my head since, since forever.

Happy birthday Love. May Allah bless u and keep u safe from harm, may He always be by ur side, may He protect u and our family. May Allah continue to bless u with all the wonderful things in life- here and hereafter. InsyaAllah.

Infinite Love,
Syg




 Ucapan Hati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI