Happy 7th Anniversary, Love!




Dear husband,

Today marks our 7th anniversary and  I remember every piece of memories on  that very day, the day my parents give me away to you with enormous desire their only daughter will be in safe hands. The day I swore you're the one I wanna grow old with. 

This might sounds cheesy but really, my life would not have been the same if I hadn’t met you. I wouldn’t be the same if you had not become a part of me. You inspired me to become the best version of myself, and I am still struggling to be one. 

Millions thanks would never be enough for you being so committed to me and for putting this much effort into our relationship. For appreciating my sacrifices and for making your own. For always being ready to compromise and to do whatever it takes for the sake of our relationship.

You are my greatest support, my biggest comfort and my strongest motivation. Thank you for everything. Thank you for shutting your eyes to all my flaws and thank you for putting up with my temper & my mixed character. I am perfectly imperfect. Forgive me, husband. Terribly sorry, Love. Thank you for always trying to be a better husband who you already are. 

The sweetest thing u did this year happened last two weeks when I asked if you haven't pray Asar yet (it was 6:15pm) and you said you had in the hospital before coming home. Then I made a pouty face and quickly you said, "it's okay I can pray again with you." Hubby, that was really-really sweet and romantic! I never mentioned it to you but now you know, that kind of gesture is greater than any gifts.

I repeat this again and again Love, you’re my best friend, you’re my sunshine, you’re my sky, you’re my air, my oxygen, my better half, my sweetheart, my angel, my one & only, my everything dear darling, my love, my hubby, my Zaki. And above all, my heaven.

You love me like heaven and I love you my heaven. I guess we have this unconditional love to one another. Semoga Allah beri kebahagiaan & keselamatan utk keluarga kita dunia akhirat. We live for the afterlife, that's what we are aiming for. Moga Allah hadiahkan syurga buat keluarga kita, insyaAllah.  Happy anniversary, Love. 

Infinite Love,
Wife.



Ucapan Hati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI