Happy 6th Birthday, Son!



Today's ur birthday. It’s just about time to head off to big-school & spread ur lil wings. We’re excited about all the amazing opportunities ahead & proud of the wonderful person u’r becoming. But we’re sad too. I’ll miss the innocence stuffs  of ur years— snuggling, dukung-ing, kissing and above all I’ll even miss being needed so much. 

U’ve grown up into a marvellous boy. U know how to react/response even when u don’t like it or when u mad. We understand if u can’t stay calm in front of us; coz we can see u could control ur anger to others. Big boy, a bit anger here & there is fine. Everyone gets angry sometimes. Just keep in mind, “Kalau sabar lagi Allah sayang.”

I remember u asked if u could get a sister. I asked u back, “Do you want 1? U know I’m not at my perfect condition right?” Ur answer as I predicted, “It’s ok mommy, I’ve a lotta friends, cousins. And I can hv u all to myself.” I know baby, ur answer is just too sweet, and too grown-up!

Last few months when u were asked about  bday theme u answered, “Avengers. And I want all my friends to come!” “Baby, we couldn’t afford to invite them all but we see what we can do. We mustn’t watch movies at the cinema, can’t eat at fine diner, cannot  buy toys etcetera & must save our money. “Ok! No more movies, or toys till my birthday!” 

So last week when we were out for Maleficent, u widened ur eyes, “Mommy, we can’t go watch Maleficent, we’ve gotta save the money for my birthday!” Then when I explained to u it’s Aunty Jannah’s treats, u gave a very big smile. 

Nayn sayang, everything we do in life, we do for u. There will be times in ur life tat u probably be hating us for keeping u from, and for what we r doing. Sometimes we couldn't fight the fate but our job is to protect u, keep u safe and get u the best. We r trying our best, son.


Our wish for ur birthday is that u will stay as adorable as u r today, and happy and healthy always. May u grow up be a good boy, better man and a great Muslim. Be good to mommy. Be good to daddy. Be good to everybody.


Happy 6th birthday precious boy— love u more than u’ll ever truly know.

Love,
MommyDaddy


As promised we will celebrate properly every 5 years and yes, it’s this year when you are 6!


Avengers theme as you wished, baby!

The best I could manage to arrange the superheroes. 

Thor hammer

Thank you so much semua for all the pressies. Nayn loves every each. 

The kiddos


Superheroes masks

The goodies 




Celebration at the Kindergarten:


And arrangement for this cake is like tis. Also the same theme!



Celebrate on our own: 




Ucapan Hati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI