Happy 4th Birthday, Son!



Today's ur birthday. Tis time around is unlike every past 3 years I was with u each time u blew the candles on ur birthday cake. 

4 years came and went too quick; makes me both happy and sad that u r getting older. Sad because I wasn't there watching u becoming a grown up kid. Happy because I love the big boy that u've become.  

U r grown up into such an awesome, caring, loving and smart boy.  Never thought u would hv become a boy who knows how to hide emotion of longing a mother to be by his side cuddling and kissing him every day. We knew. Mommy knew. Daddy knew. So sweet and melts my heart. 

Baby, sometimes u like me calling u Nayn baby. Sometimes u ask me to call u Nayn boy. It depends on ur mood. Sometimes u said u want a baby boy, or sometimes baby girl and there's also time u want to be only u. Haaa tis is not up to u, kid. 

Last week I remember asking if u wanted a new bicycle and u said, "I don't want, I already hv bicycles (tricycles actuli). I love them." But I asked daddy to buy it anyway and ur reactions receiving the bicycle was  as we expected. U were excited and said thank u mommy thank u daddy many times. U hugged the bicycle and "I love my bicycle," that was what nenek told me. MommyDaddy were actually moved, u keep it low ur desire to hv a bigger bicycle but once u got u appreciate it as it is. It's good to show some appreciation baby, keep it up. 

Nayn boy, everything we do in life, we do for u. There will be times in ur life that u probably be hating us for keeping u from, and for what we r doing. Yeah sometimes we couldn't fight the fate but our job is to protect u, keep u safe and get u the best. We r trying our best, son.

Our wish for ur birthday is that u will stay as adorable as u r today, and happy and healthy always. May u grow up be a good boy, better man and a great Muslim. Be good to mommy. Be good to daddy. Be good to everybody.

Happy fourth birthday precious baby boy—love u more than u’ll ever truly know.

P/S I got all misty-eyed when u said "r u coming home on my birthday?" last night. I miss u so much, son. More than words could describe. 

Love from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Mommy

Barakallahu fiyk ya Nayn



Ucapan Hati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI