Happy 5th Birthday, Son!



Today's ur birthday. 5 years came and went too quick; makes me both happy and sad that u r getting older. Sad because there were times I wasn’t around. Happy because I love the big supergoodboy that u've become.

U r grown up into such an awesome, caring, loving and smart boy.  Never thought u would hv become a boy who cares so much at this early age. So sweet and melts my heart. “Mommy it’s time for ur injection.” “Daddy needs to rest. He’s working all day long.” “Nenek leg is hurt.” “Atok said don’t play with sharps.” “It’s already 7 (dark), I’ll close the door.” “We have to send/fetch Esther & John.” “U cough. U want medicine?” “There’s phlegm. I got u tissue.”

But this breaks my heart, “I don’t want u to go back to Saudi. I don’t want u to be alone.”

Last few weeks I remember u told me, “I want a big birthday party where everyone surprises me with Happy Birthday Nayn. I want a dinosaur cake okay, mommy?” “I’m sorry sayang, we can’t afford a big party Nayn. Only us will be celebrating ur bday and dinosaur cake is pretty expensive, baby.”

“It’s ok. I just need a chocolate indulgence cake from Secret Recipe and no need everyone. Just mommy, daddy, atok, nenek painah, nenek sabayah, Kaseh Seri Indah Maya, ayahCu & cikSu, ayahLang & cikNa, makLang, pakCu and abah & umi and Akil Naufal.” Right there at that very moment I know u have a very good heart dear son. U understand.

Nayn sayang, everything we do in life, we do for u. There will be times in ur life that u probably be hating us for keeping u from, and for what we r doing. Sometimes we couldn't fight the fate but our job is to protect u, keep u safe and get u the best. We r trying our best, son.

Our wish for ur birthday is that u will stay as adorable as u r today, and happy and healthy always. May u grow up be a good boy, better man and a great Muslim. Be good to mommy. Be good to daddy. Be good to everybody.

Happy fifth birthday precious boy—love u more than u’ll ever truly know.

Love,
MommyDaddy

Barakallahu fiyk ya Nayn


Managed to arrange the dino and stuffs


Five!









He wanted a surprise so we let him overnight at atuknenek’s place last night and taaadaaa when u reached home!!


A very small birthday celebration for our son, just like what he wanted it to be. “I love the dinosaur cake, I love the surprise, I love all the dinosaurs come to celebrate my birthday, they brought me balloons! I love all the people and I love everything! Above all I love you, mommy and daddy!!” 

Yes, that’s the exact words coming from his mouth after the party. “Kojut (terkejut) Nayn!” ungkapnya sambil memegang dada. 


Ucapan Hati:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uniform Sekolah Nayn : SRAI

Majlis Penyampaian Sijil Junior Science Camp 2019

Persediaan Menghadapi Ujian Kelayakan SRAI